Sorry, nothing in cart.
- As flowers are perishable goods, all sales are non-refundable. However, we take great pride in the integrity and quality of our work at Fabulous Blooms and would like for you to enjoy our beautiful arrangements as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the arrangement you have received, please contact us within 24 hours so we might have the opportunity to resolve the issue. Should you have any questions regarding the care of your arrangement or plant, please contact us at the shop during our business hours; we would be more than happy to assist you
- No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 1 day of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
- If a customer place an order through Fabulous Blooms and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered or presently on route to delivery no refund can be issued. If you need to change delivery dates or addresses for any order, simply call our Customer Service Department directly at 1-844-227-6585. We are also unable to accept cancellations or change requests via e-mail.
- Fabulous Blooms is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Fabulous Blooms will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
- Shipping cost will vary depends on the zip code, however we offer Free Shipping on orders over $100
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type but may substitute with another color.